Hout Bay Holiday Apartment
This secure apartment at 3 Merlot in Baviaanskloof Road, Hout Bay is located in a quiet leafy area in the heart of our lovely village. It is within a few minutes walking distance from the beach, restaurants, shops, banks, library, gym and everything you expect to find in a village centre such as doctors and pharmacies.
The apartment is tastefully decorated and has a full inventory for a self-catering stay. It offers the following:
- A double bedroom (bedding , linen and towels provided) and sleeper couch in the lounge.
- Suitably furnished lounge with television and DVD player.
- A separate bathroom with toilet, bath and shower above the bath
- A fully fitted kitchen with stove, microwave oven, fridge, washing machine and all cutlery, crockery, cooking utensils etc.
- Barbeque facilities
- A washing yard
- A small garden and sunny veranda with garden furniture.
- Secure parking for one car
- A pool in the complex
Sightseeing and Tours
Hout Bay is a mere 20 minutes by car from the center of Cape Town and the V & A Waterfront, along the scenic Atlantic coastal route. It is even closer to other attractions such as the Table Mountain Cableway, Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens and the Constantia Wine Route, while it is also convenient to undertake all the popular day tours such as to The Cape Point, the Cape Winelands, the Hermanus coastal route, Cape Agulhas, and the West Coast from here.
Your hosts Charl and Erna van Tonder are both registered drivers/tour guides who offer inexpensive excursions to all the popular destinations in and around Cape Town in comfortable, air conditioned vehicles, as well as airport collections. Alternatively they will assist in obtaining reasonable rates for your preferred car hire options. Please visit www.capetownprivatetours or skype charl-erna.
Charl and Erna van Tonder
Hout Bay 7806
Tel: +27 (0) 21 790 5477
Cell: +27 (0) 82 682 5556