Bush Camp Accommodation
Rustic comfort best describes the African experience at Buchu Bushcamp. Away from it all but not without essential home comforts and traditional South African hospitality. Nestled in a sheltered valley of pristine lowland fynbos, one can escape from the bustle of city life or enjoy a restful stopover between Cape Town and the Garden Route.
Buchu Bushcamp is a 3-Star Lodge. All the chalets offer our guests a generous en-suite bedroom and living area with an outside deck. Two chalets accommodate four guests while the other three accommodate six. Each chalets is carefully positioned to maximise privacy and all are accessed by separate boardwalks. Wind and solar power are our primary source of energy.
Activities At Buchu Bush Camp
- Whale watching second to none!! Between June and November.
- Excellent birding all year – the De Hoop vlei is an internationally recognized wetland
- Game viewing – De Hoop is home to the Mountain Zebra and Bontebok, two species that were saved from extinction
- Explore the 36,000 Hectare De Hoop Nature Reserve and Marine Sanctuary renowned for its fantastic land-based whale watching and birding.
- Walking trails in pristine fynbos
- Very safe swimming in the numerous tidal pools.
- Snorkeling in the De Hoop Marine Sanctuary
- Visit Cape Agulhas, the Southern tip of Africa.
- Museums and other cultural sites around Arniston, Bredasdorp and Swellendam
|Season||First two guests sharing||Additional Guests|
|May to August 2006||R 300 per person||R 100 per person|
|September 2006 to April 2007||R 425 per person||R 175 per person|
|May to August 2007||R 325 per person||R 100 per person|
|"Click Her " for secure online reservation|
Annette van Eeden
P.O. Box 820
Tel: + 27 (0) 28 542 1602
Fax: + 27 (0) 28 542 1741
Submit an Enquiry